Another school year has come and gone, and here we are at Summer break once again. It never fails to amaze us how fast time passes by each year—we have experienced the best camp ever, spent the past nine months in full Project MotiVATe mode, and are back at summer once again. School is out, our Wednesday nights are free, and the PM Doors are closed until camp in August. There were a lot of mixed emotions about the end of the year, but overall here are 10 thoughts we all had about summer break:
- Seems like some us were a little sleep deprived on Thursday mornings…
- Project MotiVATe = family.
- The more we hang out with each other, the more we start to look alike.
- We <3 our mentees.
- We <3 our mentors.
- We <3 our staff.
We <3 Jimmy, our lovable Program Director.
- Project MotiVATe has taught us some valuable life lessons…
- We just get so emotional during this time of year.
Camp is like, our favorite thing ever!
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER, EVERYONE! SEE YOU AT CAMP!